Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cakes all the way !

This post comes post my birthday to share the fun I had on blowing out cakes, eating and sharing them, using them as fruit and chocolate facial, and also the bummers my mother is through for preserving them in refrigerator.Here comes a picture essay which would tell a lil more .

Pineapple cake .. Pineapple cake is neday my fav. being the least sugary and very light to have.. This was by my brother .. 
This came as the first cake at 12 night , brought by one of my friends. Choco Chip.. Too yummy it was .
Strawberry Cake.. This too reached me at 12 sent by another friend of mine .. delivery boy could not spoil the taste anyway, what so he did to its look .. 
Infact it looked the most beautiful .. 
Here comes one home made even .. by my maami .. This is date palm cake ..  Ravenously eaten .. 
Chocolate Vanilla by my cousin .. 
 Each is so different from other !

This came as a sorry message from one of my dearest friends Amneet Kaur Jhiethe for forgetting my birthday  ..  Chocolate Truffle .. Thanks for forgetting .. :P  Super Cake. .
And I really had enough of them just posing even .. 
It was happy indeed ! :)

No comments: